TM -9-2330-373-14 & P
2-15. LOWERING AND RAISING REAR PLATFORM (cont)
LOWERING REAR PLATFORM
1. Two personnel required, one at each edge of
2. Remove two quick release pins (1) from upper
attach plate (2). Lower platform until it comes to
rest on the chains.
3. Insert handrail uprights in sockets on platform
and secure to upper attach plate with snap hook.
1. Quick release pin
2. Attach plate
RAISING REAR PLATFORM
1. Two personnel required for this operation, one
person at each end of platform.
2. Remove snap hooks (2) securing handrails (3).
3. Raise platform (4) so that it
Quick release pin
van body. Secure in position with two quick
release pins (1) at upper attach plates (5).