4-24. PRESSURE SWITCHES (S5) AND (S6) - Continued.
Be sure that the high pressure switches are installed correctly. If switches are
improperly installed, unit will not function correctly and damage to unit could
(1) Place low pressure switch (9) into position inside service box and install two lock washers (6) and two
(2) Repeat step (1) for high pressure switch (8).
(3) Carefully feed capillary tubing of each pressure switch through back of service box.
(4) Install flare nut (4) to adapter (3) and flare nut (2) to adapter (1).
(5) Restrain adapter (4) and install flare nut (3).
(6) Restrain adapter (2) and install flare nut (1).
(7) Refer to tags installed during removal and reconnect all wiring to pressure switches. Remove tags and
replace cable ties.