3-20. HOSES, WATER.
This task covers:
Tool Kit, General Mechanic's
(1) Use a suitable container, open oil cooler drain cock and drain radiator.
(2) Loosen two hose clamps (1) and remove hose (2). Remove both hose clamps (1) from hose.
(3) Loosen two hose clamps (3) and remove hose (4). Remove both clamps (3) from hose.
(1) Install two hose clamps (3) on hose (4). Connect hose (4) to lower radiator connection and oil cooler inlet.
Tight both clamps (3).
(2) Install two hose clamps (1) on hose (2). Connect hose (2) to upper radiator connection and thermostat
housing. Tighten both clamps (1).