(5) Unscrew activator. Replace plug and
(2) If tripwires are found, cut all slack
tripwires. DO NOT CUT TAUT WIRES.
rubber gasket in head of activator.
Replace closure for activator well.
(6) Using arming wrench, disarm fuze M606
by turning setting knob to Safe (S)
IF TAUT WIRES ARE ENCOUNTERED
(7) Install safety clip in fuze.
NEUTRALIZE MINE, DO NOT CUT
counterclockwise, grasping pressure plate
CIRCUMSTANCES. ATTACH LONG
with fingers, and lifting up out of fuze well.
ROPE OR WIRE TO MINE WITHOUT
(9) Remove detonator holder assembly from
DISTURBING TAUT WIRE.
FROM AN UNMINED PROTECTED
(10) After the removal of the detonator holder,
inspect to assure that firing pin is in the
CAUTIOUSLY MINE MAY DETONATE
unarmed position (firing pin point
BY PULLING ROPE OR WIRE. IF
positioned at edge of hole). Reject fuze if
firing pin is still in the armed position
PRACTICABLE, REFER MATTER TO
(firing pin point centered in hole).
SPECIALLY TRAINED PERSONNEL.
(11) Replace shipping plug in detonator well.
(12) Retape secondary well(s).
(3) Replace all safety pins in firing devices,
(13) Restore mine and fuze to original position
always replacing positive safety pin first.
Refer to TM 9-1375213-12 for instructions
(14) Mine may be emplaced and removed any
pertaining to particular firing device
number of times provided neither mine
nor fuze show evidence of damage or
(4) Unscrew firing device from activator.