(3) Remove any padding from container.
f. Vapor Barrier Bags.
(4) Remove contents.
(1) Cut barrier bag open along the edge with
most excess material as close to seal as
(1) Cut metallic seals with pliers and remove.
(2) Rotate cover and remove.
(2) Cut or remove tape from inner container.
(3) Remove cushion.
(3) Open container and remove padding, if
(4) Untighten strap.
(5) Pull strap and remove contents.
(4) Remove items.
If all items are not
removed, close and seal package
Save all packing materials for future
(1) Using key attached to container (or from
use, if needed, to repack mine
another container), remove sealing strip.
(2) Remove top of can.