24 Volt Receptacle Assembly
(3) Strip insulation on wire ends (6) equal to depth of solder well in pins
(4). Place solder well on wire ends and solder.
(4) Coat grommet (7) in receptacle assembly with a light film of petroleum.
(5) Install each pin (4) in the rear of the receptacle assembly grommet (7).
Make sure that the identifying letters are matched with the identical
letters on the grommet.
(6) Push solder wells into grommet (3) until seated.
Push grommet (3) in
(7) Screw retaining nut (1) on grommet (3) and tighten hand tight.
(2) Secure receptacle (8) with four bolts (5), washers (6) and nuts (7).
(3) Connect six wires to terminal boards and white ground wire to nose box