TM 9-2330-373-14 & P
4-38. DOORS (cont).
REMOVAL OF DOOR SEALS
1. Some doors are provided with both rubber seals and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) seals. Others are
provided with RFI seals only, while some incorporate rubber seals only.
2. To remove both types of seals, open van door and pry seal from groove.
INSTALLATION OF DOOR SEALS
1. Make certain Jambs and thresholds are free of dirt, dust and grime.
2. Use fine steel wool to remove any grease or grime; then wash with cleaning solvent (item 3, appendix E). Wipe
3. Use proper bonding cement and secure seal in groove.
4-39. SPLASH GUARD
1. Remove four nuts (3), lock washers (4) and
screws (5) securing bracket (6) to dolly rear
2. Remove bracket, splash guards and spacer as a
3. Remove four nuts (1), lock washers (2) and
screws (9) securing spacer (8) and splash guard
(7) to bracket (6).
1. Position splash guard (7) and spacer (8) on
bracket (6) and secure with four screws (9), lock
washers (2) and nuts (1).
2. Position bracket with attached splash guard and
spacer on dolly crossmember.
3. Secure with four screws (5), lock
and nuts (3).