5. Debraze expansion valve from refrigeration tubing. Inspect and replace if
1. Wrap replacement expansion valve with wet rags to act as a heat sink.
The burning of polyurethane foam is dangerous. Due to the
chemical composition of a polyurethane foam, toxic fumes are
released when it is burned or heated.
3. Braze replacement expansion valve in place. Refer to Paragraph 5-2.
Use care to avoid kinking or breaking sensing line.
4. Coil and secure excess sensing line with tie straps.
9. Reinstall top panel and secure with eleven screws and rain seal washers.
10. Reinstall access cover and secure with two screws.
11. Reinstall canvas cover and secure with sixteen screws and rain seal washers.