(1) Install two lower scroll retainer brackets (12), two upper scroll retainer brackets (11),
four flat washers (10), four lock washers (9), and four screws (8).
(2) Place evaporator fan assembly (7) into unit.
(3) Install six lock nuts (6), six lock washers (5), and six screws (4) to attach the
evaporator fan assembly (7) to cabinet.
(4) Install twelve flat washers (3), twelve lock washers (2) and twelve screws (1).
(5) Connect all evaporator fan wires to terminal on cabinet frame and remove tags.
(7) Install conditioned air discharge guard (See para. 3-5).
EVAPORATOR IMPELLER FAN.
This Task Covers:
Tool kit, Refrigeration
Air conditioner shut down and cool.
Conditioned air discharge guard removed (See para. 3-5).
(1) Remove five screws (1), five lock washers (2), five flat washers (3), and scroll end
(2) Remove two set screws (5) and impeller fan (6) from evaporator fan motor (7).
(3) Repeat for other impeller fan.