C1, TM 9-2330-205-14&P
EXPECTED TEMPERAT URES
ABOVE +15 F
+40 F TO -15 F
+40 F TO -65 F
(+4 C TO -26 C)
(+4 F TO -54 C)
O E / H D O Lubricating oil,
(See Note 1.)
(See Note 2.)
3. Step Jack: Every 6 months, extend inner leg fully and
1. For operation of equipment in protracted cold tempera-
coat lightly with GAA.
tures below -15 F (-26 C), remove lubricants prescribed in
the key for temperatures above -15 F (-26 C). Relubricate
4. Wheel Bearings: Every 12 months, remove, clean, and
with lubricants specified in the key for temperatures below
repack with GAA. Refer to TM 9-214, Inspection, Care,
-15 F (-26 C). If OEA lubricant is required to meet the
and Maintenance of Antifriction Bearings.
temperature changes prescribed in the key, OEA lubricant is
to be used in place of OE/HDO-10 lubricant for all tempera-
5. Landing Leg Gearbox Lubricate at time of disassembly.
ture ranges where OE/HDO-10 lubricant is specified in the
6, Lubricants: The following is a list of lubricants with
military symbols and applicable specification numbers:
2. Oilcan Points. Every 6 months, lubricate linkage, pins,
clevises, and all exposed adjusting threads with OE/HDO.