(6) Install two clamps (37) around expansion valves (43) and secure with two screws (36), new lock washers
(35), and nuts (34).
(7) Install bracket (33) and secure with two flat washers (32), new lock washers (31), and screws (30).
(8) Install clamp (29) and secure with flat washer (28), new lock washer (27), and bolt (26).
(9) Secure clamp (29) to filter- drier (44) with bolt (25), new lock washer (24), and nut (23).
(11) Remove two locking nuts (19). Be sure sealing washers (22) are in place then install cables (20) with strain
relief fittings (21). Install locking nuts to secure.
(12) Remove locking nut (15). With sealing washer (18) in place, install cable (16) with strain relief fitting (17)
into inside blower motor and secure with locking nut.
(13) Connect the ground wire lead at the inside blower motor connections point using flat washer (14), lock
washer (13), and screw (12). Connect the remaining wire leads with three crimp nuts (11) per paragraph
(14) Connect wire leads from inside air temperature sensor (9) and inside blower motor (10) using tags and
(15) Install inside blower motor cover (8) then align mounting holes and secure with four flat washers (7) and
(16) Install drain hose (5) and tighten connection to secure.
(17) Install insulation and secure with insulation tape as necessary.
(18) Install four flat washers (4), new lock washers (3), and screws (2).
(21) Turn flange assembly (1) counterclockwise to unl ock and remove it. Be sure the air filter is in place then
install the flange assembly with the perforated duct collar facing out (opposite the way it was removed).
Align slots and turn clockwise to lock in place. If duct was disconnected for air handling assembly removal,
connect to flange assembly.