4-20. AIR DUCT HOSE
This task covers:
General Safety Instructions
Tool Kit, Service Refrigeration Unit
The ignition system of this heater contains dangerous
Power disconnected and fuel supply turned off.
voltages which can cause severe electrical shock. Be
sure to disconnect power before any maintenance
1. Loosen clamp (1) securing air duct hose (2) to motor
/fan subassembly (3).
2. Loosen clamp (4) securing air duct hose (2) to burner
3. Remove hose and two clamps.
1. Install clamps (1 and 4) over air duct hose (2).
2. Connect hose (2) to burner head (5) and to motor/fan
3. Secure hose (2) with clamps (1 and 4).
1. Connect the power plug and open fuel supply to heater.
Figure 4-16. Replacing Air Duct Hose.