(1) Turn light (5, fig. 4-14) approximately one quarter turn counterclockwise
and pull the light (5) straight out from the bar assembly (2). Remove the
other two lamps the same way.
Bar Lamp Assembly (M871 only)
(1) Install light (5, fig. 4-14) and rotate one-quarter turn clockwise.
Install the other two lights to the assembly the same way.
(1) Connect wiring.
(2) Install ground strap (4, fig. 4-14) to one of the screws (l).
(3) Install bar lamp assembly (2) into position and secure with four screws
(4) Connect electrical power and test for proper operation.
TASK ENDS HERE
This task covers: