TM 9-2330-373-14 & P
RELAY VALVE (cont)
LEAKAGE TEST (cont)
5. Leakage in steps 2, 3, and 5 above must not exceed one inch bubble in two seconds. If excess leakage is found,
replace relay valve.
open air reservoir drain cock.
2. Disconnect service and emergency air lines, air
reservoir air tube, and brake air chamber air
3. Remove three nuts, washers and screws
securing relay valve to mounting bracket.
Remove relay valve.
1. Position relay valve on mounting bracket and
secure with three screws, washers, and nuts.
2. Connect brake air chamber air tubes, air
reservoir air tube, and service and emergency
air lines to relay valve.
3. Make operating and leakage tests.
THIS TASK COVERS
Drain cock leakage test
Removal of drain cock
Cleaning and inspection of drain cock
Installation of drain cock
Test Equipment Required: