TM 9-2330-373-14 & P
AIR RESERVOIR (cont)
1. With brake system charged, coat drain cock, air connections and outside of air reservoir with soap and water
solution and check for air leaks. No leakage is permissible.
2. Tighten any leaking connections.
3. Inspect for damage or corrosion.
4. Replace reservoir if it leaks or if any damage or corrosion is found that would weaken reservoir.
1. Disconnect intervehicular air hoses.
open drain cock.
3. Disconnect air tube from relay valve to air
4. Remove two nuts (7), washers (6) and screws
(4) securing air reservoir (3) in mounting straps
(5) and remove reservoir.
1. Position air reservoir (3) with drain cock (1) at
2. Secure air reservoir in straps (5) with two screws
(4), washers (6) and nuts (7).
3. Connect air tube (2) from relay valve to air
4. Make leakage test.
DRAIN COCK LEAKAGE TEST
1. With brake system charged, coat drain cock with soap and water solution.
2. Leaks in excess of a three-inch bubble in three seconds are not permissible.